3rd annual Bras for a Cause for Rowan Medical Center
Rowan Medical Center – October 2017
The Rowan Medical Center Foundation hosted its 3rd annual Bras for a Cause in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month. Departments within the hospital had the opportunity to submit one creative, catchy, original bra to be judged by fellow team members. Decorated bras were completed and turned into the foundation by October 20. During the week of October 30th, bras were displayed in the lobby and team members had the chance to vote on their favorite bra. Check out all submissions turned in by departments and their themes. The top 3 winning bras are on display at 3 Jem’s boutique in Downtown Salisbury.
- Guest Services – “Treasure your Chest” – 3rd place
- Breast Center – “Hello Kitty”
- Administration – “Save the Ghouls”
- Wilson Smith Outpatient Services – “Thang 1 and Thang 2”
- Lab – “A bra is like a good friend” – 2nd place
- Family Care Center – “Pencil in your appt and erase breast cancer”
- Public Safety – “Shine the lights on breast cancer”
- Radiology Oncology – “Fab-BOOB-lous” – 1st place
- Foundation/Social Responsibility/Grants – “Combat breast cancer”
Bras for a Cause raised $200. All donations went to the foundation’s Breast Health fund. This fund exists for women in underserved communities to have access to breast health services. The fund covers mammograms (2D or 3D), diagnostic mammograms and ultrasounds.
To help support the foundation’s Breast Health fund, click here.