Annual donor dinner and Chair City Society
Coronavirus thwarted our plan to celebrate our supporters and friends at this year’s donor dinner. While we missed seeing everyone, we chose to celebrate our Chair City Society members in a different way, with branded water bottles and a letter of thanks.
Members of the Chair City Society supported the Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center Foundation with cumulative gifts of $1,000 during 2019.
Everything we do is made possible through the generous support of donors like you, and we are so thankful that you choose to join us in our mission to save and improve lives in our community.
Save the date
We look forward to celebrating next spring at the donor dinner on April 6, 2021!
- Mr. and Mrs. Jonathan D. Applebaum
- Dr. Charles Dunham
- Dr. and Mrs. Joseph R. Hedgpeth
- Dr. and Mrs. Beverly N. Jones
- Dr. Beatriz Juncadella and
- Mr. Mohsen Soltani
- Mr. and Mrs. Chad Miller
- Mr. and Mrs. Ricky Murphy
- Mr. and Mrs. Jed W. Orman
- Mr. and Mrs. Rick D. Parker
- Mr. and Mrs. Keith Pearson
- Mr and Mrs. Larry Perdue
- Mr. and Mrs. Rick Phillips
- Mr. and Mrs. Milton Riley
- Mr. and Mrs. Aaron Roberts
- Dr. and Mrs. E. Thompson Smith Jr.
- Mr. and Mrs. Jerry Smith
- Dr. Jagannath Subedi and
- Mrs. Sunita Ranabhat
- Mr. and Mrs. Keith Tobin
- Dr. Larry Weems II
- Dr. David R. Williams Sr.
- Allergy and Asthma Center of
- North Carolina, PA
- Carolina Cat Power Systems
- Facility Systems Services, Inc.
- Fire and Life Safety of America, Inc.
- James R. Vannoy & Construction Co., Inc
- KSQ Architects, PC
- Lawrence Industries
- Litwin Construction, LLC
- Momar, Inc.
- MSS Solutions
- Palmers Heating and
- Air Conditioning, LLC
- Salem Electric Company
- Salem Nationalease Corporation
- Thomasville Rotary Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Thomasville – Archdale Pediatrics