2019 Docs that Rock
More than 150 supporters joined Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center Foundation on Sept. 19 for our inaugural Docs that Rock fundraiser raising more than $18,000. Held at Adaumont Farm, attendees celebrated with a reverse raffle and dinner and enjoyed rock-and-roll music by our very own physician band, “Assisted Living.”
Thank you to all who joined us to make this inaugural event such a success! All funds raised went directly to support the Center for Health and Wellness located on the campus of Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center.
Once completed, the $4 million, 18,000-square-foot Center for Health and Wellness will house the following services:
- Behavioral health providers.
- Diabetes education, including a demonstration kitchen.
- Chronic health disease education.
- Obesity education for adults and adolescents.
- Outpatient physical rehabilitation.
- ConnectionLink for senior citizens.
- North Carolina’s first certified Baby Café for nursing mothers and their babies.
If you are interested in contributing to the Center for Health and Wellness, please visit https://bit.ly/2n0it5c or call 336-474-7957.
Event photo gallery
Click below to view more photos from the 2019 Docs that Rock event or click here to view the full album.