The Novant Health UVA Health System Prince William Medical Center Foundation is proud to partner with the Cherry Blossom Breast Cancer Foundation to improve the health of women in our community. Since 2013, their generous donations have funded the following to better serve women in Fauquier, Loudoun and rural Culpeper counties:
- Mobile Mammography Van
- Nurse navigator and translation services
- Pathology and radiology costs for the underserved
Because of their generous donations, we were able to increase grant-funded individuals served at mobile screening events by 28 percent from the year prior. The Cherry Blossom Breast Cancer Foundation’s steadfast support gives hope and encouragement to hundreds of individuals served by the mobile mammography unity each year.
Get to know our generous partner and the life-saving work they do in our community: Cherry Blossom Breast Cancer Foundation
The Cherry Blossom Breast Cancer Foundation’s mission is to:
- Detect: To help ensure that Fauquier and Loudoun medical institutions have effective screening systems.
- Treat: To assist local women in the treatment of detected breast cancer.
- Educate: To educate people on the need for early and regular screenings, for knowing their family medical history, and for knowing their own bodies.
- Eliminate: To fund research to eliminate the disease.